Meeting Agenda - Methods for Staff Training and Team Building on a Small Budget
The company is currently deciding on its budget for staff training and team building for the next year. Unfortunately, the budget is quite low, so it is necessary to weigh up which options from the agenda will be most effective for our staff as we cannot offer all of these options.
- Potential Budget to be set for training and team building
- Types of Training
A) Residential training sessions
B) Sending staff members to conferences
C) Inviting speakers to come into the office
D) In-house training run by management
E) Online training through video courses
- Types of Team Building
A) Residential team building
- During the weekend or during the week?
- Days out or overnight stays?
B) In-office team building sessions
- Can we outsource the running of these sessions?
- Is it cheaper to run these sessions internally?
C) Staff parties and nights out.
- Aside from the Christmas party, should we organise more evening events?